www.levoleague.com – product reviewPosted: September 8, 2011
Entering the workforce this fall and wondering which staples to purchase? Workforce veteran feeling the end-of-summer itch for organization and autumn preparation? College student senior still looking for that foolproof way to streamline the clutter in the Longchamps tote you sling across your bike handles every morning?
We’ve put together our favorite organizational tools for you below that will help your busy schedule fall into place. We’ve paired them with the carry-alls that we recommend- for work or play – across various price points, from $9.99 (no joke) to $1,090.00.
1. Invite.L Felt Bag-in Bag, $24.50. We love the functionality, texture, and fresh lime green color, but you can choose from a rainbow of dark brown to bright pink, depending on the hue of the purse you are placing it into.
3. Invite.L Credit Card Pouch, $21.00. We are clearly crushing on this new, youthful brand with a European aesthetic reminiscent of the big H. At this price point, we say yes please to keeping our stray business cards, credit cards, or coins in order.
4. Michael Kors Mini Ladies Sport Brushed and Shiny Goldtone Watch, $250.00. Simple and elegant, this watch will help you get from meeting to meeting on time, and match most of your jewelry. What’s more, it carries its price well and is a reminder of the Lady-Datejust that we covet from afar.
5. Invite.L Seven Dials Pencil Pouch, $23.50. Fun, contrast-zip aesthetic with just the right amount of space for those stray pens you are always worried are going to leak into your purse and that you can never seem to find when your boss needs one in a meeting. Keep them in one place with a fresh summer azure, or throw your makeup into a muted black with red contrast-zip tab for a discreet slip into the restroom to freshen up.
6. Zara Combined Fabric Shopper, $9.99. We loved this before seeing the price; after realizing this is less than two Venti Lattes, we ordered it immediately. Large, buttery leather bottom, and the perfect autumnal brown shade for your earthy beiges or even jeans and a t-shirt on the weekends.
7. Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, $895.00. An investment piece for the ages – classic boxy frame, removable leather tab for comfort, gold hardware. The perfect starter black purse for the woman who wants quality and is able to begin paying for it.
12. Zara Shoulder Bag with Double Buckle, $19.99. Zara is killing it on the price for value. This side-slinger is particularly suited to all of the lucky ladies on the sunny West Coast, and transitions effortlessly to weekend Farmers Market perusing over a sundress and simple flats.
13. Zara Topstitched City Bag, $29.99. My personal favorite of the bunch from a looks perspective alone – the recently reduced price point indicates that smart women everywhere will have the shelves cleared pronto.