www.invitel.us 10% OFF orders over $50 enter: 3DAYCYBERTHANKS
Ends December 1st.
Entering the workforce this fall and wondering which staples to purchase? Workforce veteran feeling the end-of-summer itch for organization and autumn preparation? College student senior still looking for that foolproof way to streamline the clutter in the Longchamps tote you sling across your bike handles every morning?
We’ve put together our favorite organizational tools for you below that will help your busy schedule fall into place. We’ve paired them with the carry-alls that we recommend- for work or play – across various price points, from $9.99 (no joke) to $1,090.00.
1. Invite.L Felt Bag-in Bag, $24.50. We love the functionality, texture, and fresh lime green color, but you can choose from a rainbow of dark brown to bright pink, depending on the hue of the purse you are placing it into.
3. Invite.L Credit Card Pouch, $21.00. We are clearly crushing on this new, youthful brand with a European aesthetic reminiscent of the big H. At this price point, we say yes please to keeping our stray business cards, credit cards, or coins in order.
4. Michael Kors Mini Ladies Sport Brushed and Shiny Goldtone Watch, $250.00. Simple and elegant, this watch will help you get from meeting to meeting on time, and match most of your jewelry. What’s more, it carries its price well and is a reminder of the Lady-Datejust that we covet from afar.
5. Invite.L Seven Dials Pencil Pouch, $23.50. Fun, contrast-zip aesthetic with just the right amount of space for those stray pens you are always worried are going to leak into your purse and that you can never seem to find when your boss needs one in a meeting. Keep them in one place with a fresh summer azure, or throw your makeup into a muted black with red contrast-zip tab for a discreet slip into the restroom to freshen up.
6. Zara Combined Fabric Shopper, $9.99. We loved this before seeing the price; after realizing this is less than two Venti Lattes, we ordered it immediately. Large, buttery leather bottom, and the perfect autumnal brown shade for your earthy beiges or even jeans and a t-shirt on the weekends.
7. Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, $895.00. An investment piece for the ages – classic boxy frame, removable leather tab for comfort, gold hardware. The perfect starter black purse for the woman who wants quality and is able to begin paying for it.
12. Zara Shoulder Bag with Double Buckle, $19.99. Zara is killing it on the price for value. This side-slinger is particularly suited to all of the lucky ladies on the sunny West Coast, and transitions effortlessly to weekend Farmers Market perusing over a sundress and simple flats.
13. Zara Topstitched City Bag, $29.99. My personal favorite of the bunch from a looks perspective alone – the recently reduced price point indicates that smart women everywhere will have the shelves cleared pronto.
How cool is this?
We were published in a magazine from Austria.
Can’t read it but that’s what makes it totally awesome!
Photo Album Classic
8 x 10in
207 x 256mm
30 white pages
holds 60 4×6 pictures
fits 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, 6×8 pictures
front cover fits a 4×6 picture as a label
tip: use a dried-out (white) moist towelette to remove air bubbles
fabric & size
4oz padded+quilted fabric
13.4 x 8.3in / 340 x 210mm
smooth, fluffy, and slim
numbers has a ring on side to attach accessories
lighter than an iPhone
hand-washable in mild temperature water and soap
I have a big love for felt and I’m always trying to think of ways to use the felt leftover from the christmas stockings I attempted to make. I would love to create some of these items from Invite.L. Obviously the felt I have is cheap (and I don’t know how to do it), and the felt they use for these beautiful items is probably amazing. I love the classic pencil pouch in bright colors and I wouldn’t mind one of those document filers either. Which item is your favorite?
For all orders from Aug 13~21st, two rolls of Solid Color 0.3in Masking Tapes will be our gift to you.
*all orders will be fulfilled Aug 22~24th
*two rolls must be the same color